Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dream 12: Makeout Sesh

8/24/10


After making out with Chelsea for a good 3 hours, intimate touching, rubbing, feeling, kissing, tonguing, etc., I had a dream that we made out for an additional two hours in the creamy pinkish light of our autumn afternoon. Throughout my dream, the Beatle’s “When I’m Sixty-Four” was playing from somewhere in the room, and astoundingly, every note was hit, even the clarinet solos! It was as if my brain had a vinyl recording of the song; it was hyper-realistic. For most of my dream, Chelsea I were staring playfully into each other's eyes.

***

After waking up, I related my fantastic and amusing dream to Chelsea, who was still lying next to me. I then fell back asleep, and dreamt that I was in an old yellow dusty courtroom, wooden, and the Beatles themselves were the defendants on trial. One of them stepped up to the interview box to give their testimony, but at no one's cue, the fab four broke out into song, again “When I’m Sixty-Four.” A live band carried the bouncy tune as the courtroom around me transformed into an elaborate, burlesque stage, complete with garish theatrics and choreography. It was a droll little number, and even I sang along.

No comments:

Post a Comment